Paying with Bitcoin automatic 20% discount!!!
The Fastest, Easiest and Safest way to make your payment
Pay with Bitcoins !!!
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency. The bitcoin network is not backed by any single bank or authority and it’s fully decentralized. It can be used worldwide by anyone with a computer or smartphone and Internet access. Also, bitcoins are the first example of a cryptocurrency, a well-known growing new category of money. There are a plenty of good articles you might want to read before starting with Bitcoin. Bellow you can find a link to an excellent one.
Why should i choose Bitcoin?
- It’s anonymous. Any payment can be completed from multiple accounts, a single wallet can have as many as you want receiving address and a different one for sending funds. Account verification/validation might be mandatory for Bitcoin Exchanges, places where you can buy the coins, but you don’t need to do this for your personal wallet or wallets.
- It requires significantly less time for payment confirmation. Faster your payment will be confirmed, faster we will ship your order and faster it will be delivered!
- Bitcoin is not backed by any single bank or country. It’s decentralized. There is no authority to block a bitcoin transaction. And there are no reasons to do so.
- 365 days a year and 24 hours a day – Bitcoin payments are always available. Just make sure that your Internet connection is up and running. It’s like PayPal, credit/debit cards or any other online payment method you are used to, but with a much higher level of anonymity.
How to pay?
- Create your Bitcoin Wallet. More Details >>>
- Install Bitcoin Wallet software on your PC or mobile device in order to start making payments. More Details >>>
- By choosing to pay via Bitcoin, we assume that you already have Bitcoins in your Bitcoin Wallet. You can buy Bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people selling them.
- Make your order and select payment method pay with Bitcoin.
- Within an hour you will automatically receive the confirmation of your order payment in your account and by email.