Verdin Hepar 24 tablets
Manufacturer: Le Laboratoire de la Nature in France, for US Pharmacia.
Substance: Concentrated natural extracts.
Package: 24 tabs.
Verdin is an innovative preparation made from concentrated natural extracts. Verdin is intended to counter the effect of dietary “mistakes”, bad nutrition, indigestion, alcohol abuse, or during the period of convalescence after hepatic disease.
Verdin is a medicine which is intended for countering effects such as:
• Feeling of fullness within the abdominal cavity
• Tightening around the area of the liver
• Susceptibility to flatulence
• Feeling of nausea after meals
How do the components of Verdin work?
• assist the functioning of the liver
• soothe the unpleasant feelings after the consumption of a heavy meal
• promote the increase of bile acids secretion, and, thus, make the processes of digestion and absorption of fats easier
• help to protect the liver against the effects of free radicals
• enable the stabilization of the hepatic cell membranes
Directions for use: 1 tablet, 2 times a day, before or after a meal. Do not exceed the recommended day dose . This medicine should not be taken by women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
Which components does the medicine Verdin contain?
Composition (a day max. dose): extract from milk thistle ( Silybum marianum) 175 mg; extract from turmeric (Curcuma longa) 40 mg; peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) 10 mg; filling substances ( calcium carbonate, malt sugar, dextrin); carrier (a sodium salt of carbonic acid of carboxymethyl cellulose); other substances (silicon dioxide, stearate of magnesium); cover substances (hydroxypropylomethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid); stain (dye) (chlorophyllin).