HGH Norditropin FlexPro 45 IU
Manufacturer: Novonordisk, Denmark.
Substance: Human Growth Hormone.
Package: 1vial x 45IU (15mg, 1,5ml).
Norditropin is the fastest way to introduce the human growth hormone into the body. Norditropin is manufactured by Novo Nordisk .
• Norditropin is a FDA approved HGH therapy.
• Norditropin contains biosynthetic human growth hormone (somatropin),which is identical to the growth hormone produced in the human body. Other ingredients are: Mannitol, Histidine, Poloxamer 188, Phenol and Water for injections. 1 mg of somatropin corresponds to 3 IU of somatropin.
Norditropin HGH Benefits :
• It increase muscle strength ( 88%) and muscle size ( 81%)
• It reduces body fat ( 72%)
• It improves exercise tolerance ( 81%) and exercise endurance
• It improves skin texture (71%) and skin elasticity ( 71%)
• It improves on wrinkle disappearance (51%)
• It improves new hair growth - (38%)
• It improves healing capacity- (71%)
• It improves back flexibility (53%)
• It improves resistance to common illness- (73%)
• It improves sexual performance- (75%)
• It regulates menstrual cycle- (38 %)
• It improves on hot flashes- (58%)
• It improves energy levels- (84%)
• It improves emotional stability- (67%)
• It improves memory- (62%)
What is Human Growth Hormone?
• Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is the most abundant hormone produced by the pituitary gland (pituitary is one of the endocrine glands). The pituitary gland is located in the center of the brain.
• HGH is also a very complex hormone. It is made up of 191 amino acids . In fact, it is the largest protein created by the pituitary gland.
• HGH secretion reaches its peak in the body during adolescence. This makes sense because HGH helps stimulate our body to grow.
• But, HGH secretion does not stop after adolescence. Our body continue to produce HGH usually in short bursts during deep sleep.
What role does HGH play in the body?
HGH is responsible for everything, which goes on in our body. This is why, HGH is often called the "fountain of youth". Human Growth Hormone ( HGH) plays a significant role in:
Conversion of body fat to muscle mass, Growth of all tissues, Energy level, Tissue repair, Whole body healing, Cell replacement, Bone strength, Brain function, Sexual function, Organ health and integrity, Enzyme production, Integrity of hair, nails, skin and vital organs, High HGH levels are what makes you feel young again.
Does our body always produce HGH?
Our body must always produce HGH or we would not be able to function. However, as we age, our body produces less and less HGH. By age 60 we will probably have lost 75% of the HGH that our body produced.
At 20 years old we produce an average 500 micrograms/day of HGH.
At 40 years old we produce an average 200 micrograms/day of HGH .
At 80 years old we produce an average 25 micrograms/day of HGH.
How can we maintain high HGH levels as we age?
As we age, our HGH levels decline to a fraction of the levels of our youth. Many in modern medicine believe that supplementing our diets with HGH is an effective way to avoid the diseases and conditions associated with aging and improve vitality and appearance. HGH supplements increase the body's natural production of Human Growth Hormone to maximize health and fitness without the use of prescription drugs.
Aging pituitary glands are capable of producing as much HGH as young pituitary glands, if it is adequately stimulated. This shows that the somatotrophe cell, the cell in the pituitary gland that releases HGH, does not "lose power" as we age.
Today, HGH is made in the laboratory by genetic engineering methods, generating an identical protein to the one made naturally in the human body. For this reason, allergic reactions to the drug are rare, and it is extremely safe for human use. For instance, a daily injection of this GH leads to an overall increase of growth hormone in the body. The injections are similar to that of insulin-very small needles deliver HGH subcutaneously (under the skin). Most people find it easy to do and even less painful than a pinprick.
What effect does an increase in HGH have on the body?
While numerous studies have been done on the effects of HGH injections, the most ground breaking study was done by Dr. Rudman and published in the New England Journal of Medicine on July 5, 1990 . The journal reported the following list of benefits of HGH injections:
8.8% increase in muscle mass on average after six months, without exercise, 14.4% loss of fat on average after six months, without dieting, Higher energy levels, Enhanced sexual performance, Regrowth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys and other organs that shrink with age, Greater cardiac output, Superior immune function, Increased exercise performance, Better kidney function, Lowered blood pressure, Improved cholesterol profile, with higher HDL and lower LDL, Stronger bones, Faster wound healing, Younger, tighter, thicker skin, Hair regrowth, Wrinkle removal, Elimination of cellulite, Sharper vision, Mood elevation, Increased memory retention, Improved sleep.
What kind of HGH supplements are available?
The HGH supplements available do not use prescription HGH, but rather fall into two general categories, homeopathic HGH and HGH releasers
Homeopathic HGH supplements use small amounts of actual synthetic human growth hormone to spur the body's natural production of its own human growth hormone. These products tend to have the best results of the non-prescription products. The Food and Drug Administration closely regulates the amount of homeopathic human growth hormone that can be included without a prescription. Any company claiming to have comparable levels of HGH as found in a prescription injection are either misleading the consumer or violating federal law.
Releaser HGH products are essentially amino acid "multi- vitamins". They typically contain L- group amino acids such as valine and glutamine that are the building blocks for human growth hormone. While these ingredients are essential components of actual human growth hormone, they still need to undergo a chemical change to produce true HGH. Many of the less- expensive pill supplements touted as "HGH" today are simple amino acid releaser products.
A few products on the market today include ingredients to raise the body's level of Insulin-like Growth factor (IGF-1). Many people in the modern medical field believe that increasing IGF-1 levels in the body is the most effective way to raise secretion of human growth hormone by the pituitary gland. Higher quality supplements often combine such growth factors with homeopathic HGH or HGH releasers to maximize results.